Tuesday, 31st October ’17: Day 1
I have 20 days until I return to Edinburgh and since I’ve never done NaNoWriMo, I’m thinking I might do something different and post a daily post about what I’m doing during the last three weeks I’m in Australia. This also serves as my accountability buddy since I feel like I should have achieved more when it came to my writing retreat/sabbatical or whatever I’m calling it now.
Here is my first day:
- Got up at 7am.
- Edited 15 pages of Jumpstart.
- Breaked at 2.30pm. Ate, showered, played Tropicano, surfed Youtube.
- 4.30pm setup this 20-day challenge up.
- 5pm back to editing. Only 7 more pages done 😦
- 7pm dinner and being asked to edit a piece of academic writing for a friend.
- 9.40pm Done for the day.