I managed to get a draft of my next short story done today 🙂 It’s only 6,500 words, but when I first started editing it was all red. It made wonder if it was going to be all like that. So for my sanity, I changed it up a bit. I decided to edit it backwards. Doing the last chapter first and so forth. I’ve never done that before and it was fun. I had to wrap my head around jolting out of the story. But I think it was a good edit. The title isn’t set in stone yet, but the one I’m working with is doing fine.
This is what the story looks like with tract changes 🙂 Some parts needed a lot of work and others, which turned out to be dialogue, not so much.