I completed a draft of this novelette yesterday and I think with a few rounds it should be ready for publication. I was intending for end of September, but I dragged my feet with this maybe it’ll be end of October. I’m also planning on putting it up on Booksprout to get some reviews. I’ve never used that service before so it’ll be interesting to see if it works out for me.
This edit was mostly line and paragraph changes. I did do one larger plot change and that was easily fixed in a few word changes. One of the joys of writing shorter works is that everything is quicker to do. Writing, editing, reading. I’m pretty sure that for the foreseeable future I’ll be putting out more shorter works and maybe eventually put a whole bunch of them into a collection or something.