Anthology Cover Update

I’ve updated my anthology and gave it a new cover. I’d been meaning to do it for a while but just haven’t had the motivation. Then the other day I started experimenting with images and started the create something I liked.

Getting the free trial of Canva was worth it and I’m going to buy a yearly subscription.

A productive day

Had a supremely productive day today. I created two new ebook covers and went through my works with Grammarly. I feel like with each new cover creation I get better at design. Plus a Canva subscription helps 🙂

I’m hoping in the next few months I’ll get my writing mojo back and maybe finish at least one story I’ve got going on.

Sprucin’ it up: Feet or Fins

Canva image that is now in the updated paperback

I went over my first novel, Feet or Fins, the other day and Jesus, did I let a bunch of stuff slide. Just using the editing tool in Word revealed so many errors. I was only planning on adding a chapter image I found in Canva. It was only a chapter heading, but I saw the dreaded red and blue squiggly lines.

I had to go back and fix a bunch of stuff. I can understand why people end up wanting to take down their first works. But I’m not ashamed of what I’ve created. I didn’t do a complete overhaul of the manuscript, just fixing up smaller grammar and punctuation. But I do think it has improved the story 🙂